HOW2R1 Hi-Gain Outdoor Dual Radio Repeater(We offer wireless connection set up.)
The Hi-Gain Outdoor 2.4GHz Wireless-300N Dual Radio Smart Repeater is an advanced Wi-Fi connectivity solution that receives and rebroadcasts your Wireless 802.11b/g/n network, inside or outside of your home or office. The Hawking Outdoor Smart Wi-Fi Repeater is an addition to our award winning line of Hi-Gain Wi-Fi Range Extending Products with heavy duty weather proof design. Similar to the Hawking's HW2R1 Smart Repeater, the HOW2R1 Outdoor Smart Repeater is engineered with two Wi-Fi radios, one radio for picking up signals from your wireless source or hotspot and one radio for repeating wireless signals. For added performance, the Outdoor Smart Repeater is designed with three antennas, one built-in antenna is dedicated to receiving wireless signals while the other two 5dBi external antennas are dedicated to rebroadcasting wireless signals throughout your surroundings. This Outdoor Smart Repeater is an ideal solution for marine docks, RV parks, adjacent offices and large homes with the need for a high performance Wi-Fi solution. The HOW2R1 provides security and functionality via a full featured firewall and router.
Dual-Radio Smart Repeater's Features
The Hawking Dual-Radio Smart Repeater features Two Wi-Fi Radios, one for receiving and one for broadcasting. The receiving radio is connected to a 11dBi Antenna and a high-power module for an unsurpassable receiving strength, which let's the repeater pick up signal 6X further than any standard repeater in the market. The broadcast signal is also attached to two powerful 5dBi Omni-Directional, allowing you to share the receiving signal with multiple devices. Also, the HOW2R1 also includes one Ethernet port for wired device.
PoE (Power-over-Ethernet) allows you to power the HOW2R1 over long distances using an Ethernet cable. It reduces cable clutter and saves the cost of running an outdoor power cord.
HPOW10D High Power Outdoor WiFi Directional Access Point/Bridge
Technology's HPOW10D puts multiple solutions into one weather proof
outdoor unit. The High Power Outdoor WiFi Directional Access Point /
Bridge functions as an Outdoor Access Point, Universal Repeater or
Ethernet Bridge. Additionally, the internal 10dBi MiMO Directional
antenna provides focused directional coverage, perfect for point to
point solutions. It features a Power over Ethernet connection and
includes wall and pole mounting kits for easy installation and setup.
- Wireless-300N Access Point
- Wireless-300N Ethernet Bridge
- Wireless-300N Universal Repeater
- Wireless-300N Point to Point Access Point
- Wireless-300N Point to Multipoint Access Point
- Wireless-300N WDS Repeater
- IEEE802.11 b/g/n
- 10dBi Built-In MiMo Directional Antennas
- 800mW Max 2.4GHz Wireless Transmission Power
- Supports WEP, WPA, WPA2 Wi-Fi Security
- Setup Utility (Browser Based)
- Web Based Management Interface
- Ports: Two 10/100 Mbps Ethernet Ports (PoE Pass Through)
- Power: Power Over Ethernet Adapter (POE)
- Dimension / Weight: 6.5 (H) X 3.75 (L) X 2 (W) inches / 0.77lbs.
- Temperature: Operating: -4~140°F , Storage: -40~176°F
- Humidity: Operating: 100% (Non-Condensing) Storage: 100% (Non-Condensing)
- Windows XP + or Mac OS X +
- Internet web browser (Internet Explorer 4.0 or better, Safari, Mozilla, etc.)
- Ethernet Cable to connect device to PoE (length will vary depending on installation environment)
- A home or business network
- HOW2R1 Out Door Access Point and HPOW10D AP.
- 2 POE and Power Adapter.
- User Manual.
- Ethernet cable.
- Set up Wizard CD-ROM.
- Mounting kits.